Retractable downdraft ventilation
The extendable backsplash ventilation disappears completely into the countertop when not in use. Vapors and odors are quietly and effectively extracted directly where they arise - an ideal solution for kitchen islands and open spaces. Three power levels plus an intensive mode ensure fresh air, while a dimmable LED surface light fully illuminates the cook-top. Both flush-mounted and conventional installations are possible.
- For CFM information, refer to the blower overview in the Models & Dimensions catalog.
- Three electronically controlled power levels and an intensive mode.
- Grease filter saturation indication by flashing light
- Cartridge-type filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white surface LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 4 x LED 6medium power 5W stripe.
- Illuminance 200 lx.
- No duct connection pieces are included. Must order AD724040 transition to 5" round duct to vent downwards/to left or to the right side and AD724041 adaptor if venting to left or right side of VL 414 downdraft.
- Total rating: 65 W.
- Connecting cable 5'6" with plug.
- Extendable table ventilation, when not in use can be completely lowered into the worktop
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products
- Dimmable, neutral white surface LED light for ideal illumination of the whole cooktop
- Precision crafting of 1/8-inch stainless steel
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- Comes without blower, can be combined with Gaggenau's highly performing and highly efficient brushless DC (BLDC) blowers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.