Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. This air-recirculating hood eliminates the need for ducting outside the home and includes two fan speeds. When cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air, the effective charcoal filter takes care of it.Specifications Configuration and Overview
- Hood Type: Under Cabinet
- Venting Type: Recirculating
Style and Extras
- Width: 29 15/16
- Depth: 18 5/8
- Height: 4 5/16
- Control Type: Push Button
- Number of Fan Speeds: 2
- Removable Grease Filter: No
- Task Light: Incandescent
- One person. No measuring. Easy install. - Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- FIT System - The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps. First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection; second, position hood and attach to cabinet; third, complete electrical connection to hood. Now the only thing left to do is use it. Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections. Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
- Hidden Vent - This sleek and stylish hidden vent matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen. The design moves the ventilation out of sight to create a seamless look and a surface that's super easy to clean.
- Two-Speed, 190 CFM Fan - Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With 190 CFM and two fan speeds, this hood pairs well with many cooktops and most cooking methods.
- Incandescent Lighting - Incandescent bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy.
- Recirculation (Non-Vented/Duct-Free) - By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere. Recirculation happens through filters to keep the air fresh. It's perfect for people in condos or those without existing ductwork.
Offer Expires: 6/10/2021 to 6/19/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/19/2021
Receive a $100 delivery and installation rebate with purchase of qualifying Whirlpool, KitchenAid, or Maytag appliance valued $999 and up. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/19/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.