Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Stainless steel interior is antibacterial, hygienic, easy to clean, and does not retain food odors.
- All stainless steel, beautifully crafted proud hinges pass True's rigorous one million door opening test.
- Beautifully crafted solid stainless steel door with 120° stay-open feature and ergonomically designed, robust tubular handle.
- Commercially inspired lift-up grill on top of the unit with toe kick that complements the look of True's undercounter units.
- Ramp-up, showcase interior LED lighting provides amazing illumination throughout.
- Intuitive True Precision® Control and readout provides digital accuracy and easy operation.
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system enables proper airflow and even temperature throughout to keep food fresh.
- 4 adjustable/removable polished stainless wire shelves.
- 3 polished stainless wire baskets/drawers with soft-close feature.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.