Whether you re headed out on a camping excursion or braving the high seas, the Frontier " All Seasons® Electric Grill is ready for any adventure. Explore your options by adding a variety of liquids such as apple juice, wine or even Coca-Cola to add flavor to your food. With the Frontier, your kitchen is wherever you want to be.
What s in the Box "
- Your Grill
- User s Manual
- Kenyon s Quick Start Tips to help you get going
- Sample Size Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish
- 4 Screws to mount Grill to counter
- Drain Plug (alternative to drain hose on bottom of grill)
- Preheats in less than 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Locking lid will keep your lid firmly in place while on the go
- Removable insulated lid helps prevent accidental burns and is dishwasher safe
- Push-to-turn knob for precise control
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is pacivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
- 3-Year product replacement warranty
||155 Square Inches
|Estimated Shipping Weight
||21" x 12" x 3 15/16" (7 5/16" with lid)
||120V - 11 amp., 240V - 6 amp.
||Marine-grade stainless steel
|Lid Lock Type
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.